Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Way To Pay!

Hey you guys! What's up? Sorry I haven't been doing a lot of blog posts lately but I got a new computer....A Macbook! Anywho I am sure you already know this but there is a new way to pay!



Thanks Stardoll Hour



This is a great thing for all non superstars! All non superstars can get 40 star coins a day. If you are a superstar you get stardollars. All the things that were for superstars before now is stardollars which non superstars can't get. All the things that were for non superstars cost starcoins which non superstars can get. Also another great thing is that non superstars can recycle. I love it even though superstars (including me) don't really get anything out of it. I love that stardoll is giving non superstars freedom!




No comments:

Post a Comment