Friday, April 29, 2011

Inspired Look (kind of)

Hey everyone I am trying to come up with a new banner but I've been sort of busy. Anywho this look was not meant to be inspired so don't expect it to look anything like the look I will show you, I came up with my look and when I showed it to my friend she said it reminded her of a pic she saw of Kim Kardashian.

Here is the look:
 It's great that they zoom in on the eye which we will be doing!

Here is the stardoll look. I tried the best I could...
OK so how to get the look:
1st- Use Black Fluid Liner from Dot. Around the crease and upper eye part
2nd- Use Orchid Bloom Eyeshadow from Dot. Make sure it covers almost the entire eyelid
3rd- Use Thistle Down Eyepencil from Dot. Place this at the same place you placed the Black Fluid Liner besides the crease area
4th- Use Volumizing Mascara (black) from Dot. Place this anywhere you can
5th- Use Lenghting Mascara (black) from Dot. Also, place this anywhere you can

No comments:

Post a Comment